[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

jpin321

Reaction score
I just flashed the 1/14 gapps everything appears to be working. Hopefully i didn't goof by flashing this early. Im now following him on twitter. I love this rom.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
New update is finally available :p see the change log and enjoy!

Oh and BTW if you want to use the 4.0.4 gapps you will need to wipe data, sorry... But hey if you dont want to wipe data you can still use the 4.0.3 gapps :p

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks again Kejar

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

TSXXX

Reaction score
What's up with the new camera? What was changed?

Sent from my GummyNex :)

pac man

Reaction score
So i was wondering... since this is now 4.0.4 does that mean this build has the updated radios and bootloader? if now how do i update the radios?
i dont really care about the bootloader...
its just ppl say the new radios really help with connectivity and battery life

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
So i was wondering... since this is now 4.0.4 does that mean this build has the updated radios and bootloader? if now how do i update the radios?
i dont really care about the bootloader...
its just ppl say the new radios really help with connectivity and battery life

It's actually not 4.0.4, just has the optional 4.0.4 GAPPS package. So it won't include updated radios or anything like that. You would have to do the radios on your own.

ohcop72

Reaction score
I have got to stay off XDA, almost installed the GSM version of this, now in the middle of a restore then gonna flash.

Thanks

mmead1143

Reaction score
For some reason I get errors on all the new installs. I've even wiped data/cache/dalvik and then tried to install...both the 7.6 and the gapps for 4.04 fail...any clue? thanks

mmead1143

Reaction score
I'm running Touch CWM if that matters and running gummy7.0. I've run the last several builds and have never had any issue installing this or any other rom.

I have gummy7.6 and the new gapps on my sdcard. I wipe cache (although I've wiped all before and had the same errors), install Gummy7.6 and get "Assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") ++ "toror" II getprop ("ro.build.product:) ++ "toro"

E: Error in /sdcard/gummynex0.7.6.zip (status 7)
Installation aborted

I get the same error when I try the new Gapps.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have got to stay off XDA, almost installed the GSM version of this, now in the middle of a restore then gonna flash.

Thanks

XDA is a great resource, just make sure you're in the CDMA G-Nexus thread - HERE. A lot more discussion happens over there so it's a great place to get questions answered.

Oliver84

Reaction score
Oh and BTW if you want to use the 4.0.4 gapps you will need to wipe data, sorry... But hey if you dont want to wipe data you can still use the 4.0.3 gapps :p

Wipe everything? Or just the new camera and browser app data?

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm running Touch CWM if that matters and running gummy7.0. I've run the last several builds and have never had any issue installing this or any other rom.

I have gummy7.6 and the new gapps on my sdcard. I wipe cache (although I've wiped all before and had the same errors), install Gummy7.6 and get "Assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") ++ "toror" II getprop ("ro.build.product:) ++ "toro"

E: Error in /sdcard/gummynex0.7.6.zip (status 7)
Installation aborted

I get the same error when I try the new Gapps.

I got the same error...

EDIT: Must be an incompatibility with touch recovery. I pushed the non-touch CWM 5.5.0.4 back onto the phone and the install went flawlessly.

Last edited:

syaoran12

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I got the same error...

EDIT: Must be an incompatibility with touch recovery. I pushed the non-touch CWM 5.5.0.4 back onto the phone and the install went flawlessly.

0.7.6 has been updated to work with touch recovery by koush
it worked for me

please verify MD5 sums

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I got the same error...

What version of Touch recovery are you using?? are you using the one Koush released?