[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

samsays

Reaction score
I installed GummyNex in one of the SD slots using Boot Manager - it all seems to be working very well, but have noticed one issue I need help with -- I now have two calendar apps, two galleries, and I think two android keyboards. Can someone advise how to fix?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
any idea when 4.0.4 will come to gummy?

I am sure once the source code is released for 4.0.4 we will see it on gummy.

I installed GummyNex in one of the SD slots using Boot Manager - it all seems to be working very well, but have noticed one issue I need help with -- I now have two calendar apps, two galleries, and I think two android keyboards. Can someone advise how to fix?

What makes you believe there are 2 of each? You could always go in and delete them with a file explorer that has access to system apps.

wooddale

Reaction score
Installed this rom yesterday Ive used Kejar & Jrummy roms on all my phones. You guys are talking about this great battery life you are getting mine sucks. Ill do a battery calibration when I get to 100% but I herd thats bull crap and doesnt do a thing. Im new to the Nexus just got it 2 days ago. Is there anything Im missing here with battery life? I here people talking good about the stock kernel so I didnt try and change it. Thanks

Riley

Reaction score
Installed this rom yesterday Ive used Kejar & Jrummy roms on all my phones. You guys are talking about this great battery life you are getting mine sucks. Ill do a battery calibration when I get to 100% but I herd thats bull crap and doesnt do a thing. Im new to the Nexus just got it 2 days ago. Is there anything Im missing here with battery life? I here people talking good about the stock kernel so I didnt try and change it. Thanks

The first two days on it were real bad for me.....then after a couple charge cycles its gotten better. I'm on 14+ hours with about 30% left.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

wooddale

Reaction score
The first two days on it were real bad for me.....then after a couple charge cycles its gotten better. I'm on 14+ hours with about 30% left.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Thanks Riley glad to here that thought maybe something was wrong with the phone. I wasnt stock for long maybe a couple hrs and that was to charge the battery.

wooddale

Reaction score
Ive been on this rom now for a couple days. Everything is good except I noticed sometimes my sounds get turned off and screen doesnt rotate have to go back in and reset anyone else have this problem or is it just a quirk in my phone

Ok here is the deal if I put my phone in auto rotate it turns off sounds or visa virsa I cant have both. Anybody else or do I need to reload rom.

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Wonder if they're working on a 4.0.4 build

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

He tweeted that there will be an update soon. I still don't think the source code for 4.0.4 has been released though so it will not be that yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score
He tweeted that there will be an update soon. I still don't think the source code for 4.0.4 has been released though so it will not be that yet.

You guys arent having a problem if you turn sounds on in pulldown phone wont go into lanscape and if you shut sounds off it goes into landscape but you get no notification sounds is it the rom or do I need to do another install my phone is only 3 days old hope its not the phone.

jpin321

Reaction score
So I'm a little confused. There is a new build of gummy 7.6 found here Goo-inside.me Downloads - Browsing toro but the op isn't updated here or on rootzwiki. I can't seem to find a changelog anywhere. Is there another place I should be looking for this info? Btw I just flashed this and all seems well, I'm not sure whats new though.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I'm not currently running it but no I did not experience that when I was.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
So I'm a little confused. There is a new build of gummy 7.6 found here Goo-inside.me Downloads - Browsing toro but the op isn't updated here or on rootzwiki. I can't seem to find a changelog anywhere. Is there another place I should be looking for this info? Btw I just flashed this and all seems well, I'm not sure whats new though.

He tweeted last night it was bring uploaded. Maybe it has completed but he hasn't had a chance to update the threads yet.

jpin321

Reaction score
He tweeted last night it was bring uploaded. Maybe it has completed but he hasn't had a chance to update the threads yet.

Oh ok, guess I should start following him on twitter. Might help keep me informed. :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Oh ok, guess I should start following him on twitter. Might help keep me informed. :)

I only use it for a few things and happen to follow him. But I do believe he mentioned updated GAPPS as well.