[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

RaptorKC

Reaction score
Yes, just do the 'Restore missing apps with data'.
On system apps, you CAN restore some of the GREEN ones, like bookmarks etc... Easiest to unselect all, then just select a couple of the green ones you know are good.
NEVER restore RED.

bmkdroid

Reaction score
Yes, just do the 'Restore missing apps with data'.
On system apps, you CAN restore some of the GREEN ones, like bookmarks etc... Easiest to unselect all, then just select a couple of the green ones you know are good.
NEVER restore RED.

Ok, thank you very much! DancingNexus

higgins

Reaction score
Is there anyway to hide the menu bar yet? Like the app honey bar did for honeycomb.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

JonCor2577

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are inverted gapps available? (Black background) There are some available over on rootzwiki but since we have specific gapps to flash I'm not sure they would work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

bmkdroid

Reaction score
Solved my issue of gray signal bars by doing a wipe and reinstall and only restored user apps (as I restored system data the first time).

New question though, should I update apps such as Google maps and Google music from the market? I'm not sure since with this ROM you flash the gapps so I do not want to update then and screw something up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
New question though, should I update apps such as Google maps and Google music from the market? I'm not sure since with this ROM you flash the gapps so I do not want to update then and screw something up.

I did & didnt mess anything up. They probably came out with an update after the gapps were posted.

meaker

Reaction score
Anyone noticing you can't seem to have notification volume different then ringer volume? Even if I uncheck the box for them to be different and lower the volume, it comes back up to the same as ringer

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone noticing you can't seem to have notification volume different then ringer volume? Even if I uncheck the box for them to be different and lower the volume, it comes back up to the same as ringer

That is a new ICS "feature". I've been following this thread ( http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23117 ) looking for a fix and someone just posted this ( https://sites.google.com/site/androidopenkangproject/home ) about the Milestone 3 Kang... hopefully that means it isn't far behind for the roms...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

ding107

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a complete loss of 3G? I have been running on Gummy .6.5 for the past few weeks and all of the sudden today I have lost my 3G connectivity. Tried wiping phone and flashing .7.0 and even tried codename droid. Still no data connection whatsoever.

thisiswang

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a complete loss of 3G? I have been running on Gummy .6.5 for the past few weeks and all of the sudden today I have lost my 3G connectivity. Tried wiping phone and flashing .7.0 and even tried codename droid. Still no data connection whatsoever.

Yes, this happened to me a few weeks back. If you go through the threads you'll see my posts and reply from others. Anyway it seemed to have knocked out my 3g radio but i was still getting 4g and wifi. I factory reset my phone revert it to stock and unrooted it but the problem wasn't fixed. I called verizon to get a new phone but almost a full 24 hours later the 3g came back. My advice to you it to use wifi and 4g for a day or two and it should come back. If not back by then get it warranty replaced.

thisiswang

Reaction score
the kernal it comes with. its the most stable unless kejar31 tells you otherwise

Mike55

Reaction score
What are some settings to use then to get a little better battery life?

thisiswang

Reaction score
What are some settings to use then to get a little better battery life?
well i get about 13hrs, turned off NFC, auto brightness, stock clock speed undervolted to 1175 and dealyed most of my apps to refresh at their latest interval (facebook, google+, twitter etc...)

Mike55

Reaction score
well i get about 13hrs, turned off NFC, auto brightness, stock clock speed undervolted to 1175 and dealyed most of my apps to refresh at their latest interval (facebook, google+, twitter etc...)

So if I have the max CPU set at 1200 than I would undervote the 1200 MHz slot to 1175?