[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

Reaction score
Why is it that when I change my governor to interactivex somehow it goes back to ondemand on its own..I set Max CPU to 920 and interactivex governor..am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Muddobbers

Reaction score
Market isn't syncing for me.. Installed the gapps and rom with a full wipe and such, with sync turned on in the setup. (0.7.0 version)

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why is it that when I change my governor to interactivex somehow it goes back to ondemand on its own..I set Max CPU to 920 and interactivex governor..am I doing something wrong?

Are you checking the box for apply CPU at boot? If not, after a reboot, the CPU will revert back to the default settings.

Reaction score
Are you checking the box for apply CPU at boot? If not, after a reboot, the CPU will revert back to the default settings.

Yeah even with set at boot checked it just seems to go back to ondemand after a few mins..I even had it set on boot through ROM toolbox and setcpu and it still goes from interactivex to ondemand on its on...

6-Speed

Reaction score
I wonder if you reflashing just the kernel would help. His kernels are on rootzwiki.

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/13092-kernel-leankernel-minimalistic-kernel-174-12812/

sent from my super awesome gummy'd nexus

6-Speed

Reaction score
Yep, that's the default kernal. I believe 1.73 is what is included.

Reaction score
Yep, that's the default kernal. I believe 1.73 is what is included.

Just flashed my first kernal..thanks for giving me that little push to flash a kernal..and now I'm on imoseyon 1.7.4.. let's see if the governor changes back to ondemand on its own after I set it to interactivex

Reaction score
Well I flashed the kernal and the governor is still changing back to its default setting on its own..if anybody has a solution to this please let me know..once again thanks in advance..

Isak73

Reaction score
I messed up my first flash and gapps weren't installed correctly, I did notice a few things that the home button wasn't working and the face unlock, these have probably been covered any help would be great thanks!

jgwarrick

Reaction score
Well I flashed the kernal and the governor is still changing back to its default setting on its own..if anybody has a solution to this please let me know..once again thanks in advance..

Does it go back by itself when you reboot the phone? ..or just automatically by itself during normal everyday use? ..if it switches by itself during a reboot..then select the "start on boot" option..also what about superuser access..did you allow that?

wolfpackron

Reaction score
This update I lost my home screen settings :( All the previous updates went well, this one not quite as good.

I also flashed the Gummynex 0.7.0 version and after I rebooted, I lost my home screen settings as well. I figured I did something wrong myself and I could have. Everything seems to be working well. I wiped the diluac and flashed the gapps when I flashed the rom. The apps on my screens had not been missing in previous versions.

I was just looking at the Change Log ROM: 0.7.0 and noticed the following note: "Allow long press on Home button to populate recent apps & replace recent apps icon with search." Does this mean to use this feature in case your apps were changed by mistake at a later point after flashing? This is not to be used to install apps after flashing? WolfpackRon.

Last edited:

Isak73

Reaction score
Every time you flash a from on the nexus do you lose pictures music and various files, also what about your backups if you saved one through rom manager? I've only had phone a few days and I'm rooted just confused on this internal SD card

Reaction score
@wolfpack,

I don't think that's what it means. It's basically a change back to froyo/gingerbread when your recent apps were accessed by long pressing Home. Since adding that feature would make the recent apps button redundant, it gives you the chance to remap it to search. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Every time you flash a from on the nexus do you lose pictures music and various files, also what about your backups if you saved one through rom manager? I've only had phone a few days and I'm rooted just confused on this internal SD card

#1 hook 'em...now, the answer is no, you don't lose anything on the sdcard, so pics and music and stuff (rom manager backups) are all safe...