[ROM] [ROM] Android Revolution HD (LTE)

shanimal92

Reaction score
is there going to be a 4.0.3 version of this rom? i just flashed to a stock 4.0.3 and it was, to me, a tad bit snappier. I would LOVE to see what you could do with that build.

imaudi

Reaction score
im still having an issue using the Backgrounds feature in video recording, anyone else having the same issue? if so is there a fix?

AspenSTi

Reaction score
Only issue im having is that i cant find any GPS satellites. I think i saw someone else a while back post that as well? Not a huge deal as i dont need it very often, im sure i will be fixed in future updates.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
So there was an update to Nova launcher and the home button lag from the app drawer is gone now...so definitely wasn't the ROM

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is everyone using setcpu or what? I seem to be getting worse battery life than stock rooted, trying to see what the issue is.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is everyone using setcpu or what? I seem to be getting worse battery life than stock rooted, trying to see what the issue is.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

ive been using setcpu just for screen off...havent really seen much improvement with battery life though, going to test it a little more today by letting it die and charging it back up and then wiping batt stats.

AspenSTi

Reaction score
I've also only been using it for screen off. Just havent had the phone long enough to tell what is normal and what is "bad" battery life, lol.

1quickv6

Reaction score
I'm using No-frills CPU Control. Not really noticing an improvement. But I've only been using it for a couple of days.

Edit: Because I had already purchased it, I uninstalled No-frills and installed SetCPU. I did make a charging profile set to 1200 interactive and a Screen off set to 700 interactive. I'll experiment with that and see if I get an improvement.

Back on topic, does anyone know if this ROM will make it to ROM Manager. I've noticed a couple more developers got added recently and would love it if AR HD was added as well.

Last edited: