[ROM ALPHA] Fenom ROM 0.7.6 - Public *ALPHA* 1

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
(What is it with viruses and hard drives crashing and server blowups, etc. for D2G devs?)

You forgot screwing over entire installs of ubuntu..... im on my 4th since starting to work on roms.... Sure im not the only one thats done it either lol.

That still sucks. If you need anything just ask, I might be able to help ya with getting set back up.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Wow that sucks! Sorry to hear that. Been there done that(lost data for a big project due to incompetence on my own part lol). I might have to check this out as blur contacts is really the only part of blur I really want to use. I didnt think it could function with out blur home though or is that just in older version of blur?

I have everything frozen except for contacts, dialer, and text messaging, all the contacts really needs are these other two as well as the email engine, without those it force closes. If you like the blur contacts, you should look into go contacts, very, very similar, I think the go dev team modeled their program after blur contacts.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Ok I didnt realize you had just froze them.

I tried Go Contacts and liked it but I dont think im ready to switch yet. It's close but still prefer blur contacts atm.

nightbirdflying

Reaction score
App installs and corporate calendar

I did a full reflash with no restore from google. I am still unable to find a variety of apps on the Android Market and I'm unable to install Twitter from the Amazon app store. I also can't seem to get my corporate calendar working.

I totally understand that it's an alpha - just wondering if you had any pro tips on what I might try to fix this.

When you installed your rom did you come from a fully new SBF install? I just can't quite figure out where there would be missing libraries for these app installers.

TinMan09

Reaction score
This was really glitchy for me for some reason. The pull down bar would jump up and down when i would drag it, things closed themselves, i couldnt ever get a signal over here in afghanistan, when i go to wireless networks and open it, it layers the same page over the page i just opened and then i have to force close it. idk what the deal is, i tried ultim8gamers version and it worked just fine.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
So do the sensors work with this rom? I kinda just skimmed and didnt see any mention of sensors.

clouse2013

Reaction score
Sensors do work. This is a stripped down version of stock so its fully functional. The only roms sensors don't work on is d2 roms that are ported over to the d2g via team GRD romer tool.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
I'm working, yet again, on the new version. Can't quite give an ETA yet, but I'm shooting for Tuesday.

Sorry it's taken so long. I've pretty much had to start from scratch again. Yay for viruses.

--
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk Pro.

currentweb

Reaction score
Well, NYC is in sight from the right hills.
Rock on man! I'm been going between Fission, Liberty with GRD romer, and this for the last like week, but I think I'll stick with Fission... I like the themes, what can I say :)
But believe me, I'll try any update you put out, excited to see what you, GRD, or even that DarkSlide port can do.

blumpkinblake

Reaction score
I love this rom but have a new problem everytime I install it. For now, the problem is no service when I turn on the phone. The fix is to put it in airplane mode, turn it off, turn it on, then turn airplane mode off. Also, no bluetooth :(

I don't think the problem is the rom, but the way my phone does the SBF. So I will try it again and post the results.

arturocald

Reaction score
I'm working, yet again, on the new version. Can't quite give an ETA yet, but I'm shooting for Tuesday.

Sorry it's taken so long. I've pretty much had to start from scratch again. Yay for viruses.

--
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk Pro.

great, this looks like the best rom for the d2g right now and my droid 2 replacement (the droid 2 global) should be here Tuesday or Wednesday.

looking to install this.

elfurbe

Reaction score
I thought this thread would be updated, so I've been following it. I hadn't looked back at the topic list.