rom advice.

nakhleh926

Reaction score
hai, I know this has been asked many times before, but I was preferring a more recent answer, which rom is the best rom speedwise? I know everyone always says it depends on preference, but I don't care about the features, I literally just want to know which one is the most stable/fastest out of all of them. I've tried them all but my memory can't remember everything.

PS: I can hear my neighbor throwing up, it's pretty uncomfortably disgusting to hear.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

droided1

Reaction score
Its all preference. :)

J

Johnly

Gummy jar based ROMs run well for me, as did apex...rubix was decent too for me...

OP
N

nakhleh926

Reaction score
Gummy jar based ROMs run well for me, as did apex...rubix was decent too for me...

I remember gummyjar being fast for me as well, but I thought the performance was equal to liberty is it not? I liked apex and rubix too, I just remember them being a little behind.. unless it's my phone? should I start sbfing before every new rom or is it unnecessary?

mcp770

Reaction score
RubiX and liberty are by far the best performers on my phone hands down.

J

Johnly

I remember gummyjar being fast for me as well, but I thought the performance was equal to liberty is it not? I liked apex and rubix too, I just remember them being a little behind.. unless it's my phone? should I start sbfing before every new rom or is it unnecessary?

Backups are always good.....I hear many people say apex is behind too, but I never felt like it was. I didn't run rubix enough to really give it a go.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I can't help but wonder if your neighbor ate pizza recently. Or maybe chinese food or chipotle.

OP
N

nakhleh926

Reaction score
I can't help but wonder if your neighbor ate pizza recently. Or maybe chinese food or chipotle.

lol I was curious as well but didn't wanna try asking in case it was the flu or something, besides, he deserves it for blaring music all the time!

Installed LexLite2.5, it's the first time it's worked properly for me, maybe because I SBFd today to visit verizon and ask about signal issues, BUT ANYWAY, it's really fast, kind of like ultimatedroid but with less bugs, so I'm using that right now, you guys should try it if you haven't when you're bored

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

LOL every ROM you name other than apex is a GummyJAR based ROM

OP
N

nakhleh926

Reaction score
they still perform differently :p, maybe I can reword this question, which rom has the most free ram on install?