[ROM][3.31.2011]EC10 Stock Cleaned TouchWiz with mods (Version 2)

nwwolf1

Reaction score
This is for d1 right? Haha

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep that's what I have. Either it didn't like my kernel or I didn't wait long enough for it to boot. I waited 15 minutes though.

sent from my rooted nook color

OP
hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Alright ill guess I should have tried sending texts when I flashed this.

Apparently its not working but he's working on a fix. I'll up date it as soon as I see it.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 ComaVolt'd Fascinate

n660623x

Reaction score
I flashed this kernel and it brought my phone to its knees. I had a clean install of sc 2.9.2 but I also had the gingerbread 3.0 theme installed. I guess it didnt like that. I had no radio service and everytime I turned on wifi it would turn off after about 10 seconds. Also, I obviously couldnt log into gmail since I had no service. So I flashed back sc 2.9.2. Just a warning if u have the gb 3.0. I havent tried reflashing since I removed gb I guess that will b my next step.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
I flashed this kernel and it brought my phone to its knees. I had a clean install of sc 2.9.2 but I also had the gingerbread 3.0 theme installed. I guess it didnt like that. I had no radio service and everytime I turned on wifi it would turn off after about 10 seconds. Also, I obviously couldnt log into gmail since I had no service. So I flashed back sc 2.9.2. Just a warning if u have the gb 3.0. I havent tried reflashing since I removed gb I guess that will b my next step.

THIS IS A ROM NOT A KERNEL!

For this to work properly you need to do a full wipe before flashing!
Wipe Data
Wipe Cache Partition
Wipe Dalvik Cache

Then Flash the ROM.

Any time you flash a new ROM you will lose Themes.

n660623x

Reaction score
Thanks....that explains what I did wrong and why nothing worked...so to summarize I need to do cache and dalvik cache wipe and restore to factory default wiping all data?

OP
hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Thanks....that explains what I did wrong and why nothing worked...so to summarize I need to do cache and dalvik cache wipe and restore to factory default wiping all data?

Yes, wipe everything! data/cache/dalvik

Make sure you're backed up!

n660623x

Reaction score
Well...that didnt work for me either. When I did all thst the phone came on like the rom worked, but then I get an error saying "android.process.core" stopped..i dismiss thst and it just repeatedly keeps coming up...will not do anything else....guess ill just stick w sc 2.9.2 .

n660623x

Reaction score
Honestly my motivation for flashing anything else other than sc 2.9.2 is because I have the sleep of death problem....this is the only problem I have and cant fix. Its highly annoying