[ROM 2.1] Bugless Beast V0.3 (2/21/10)

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by budmonster, Feb 21, 2010.

1. budmonster

budmonster Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Logan3824

Logan3824 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm also wondering what the speed difference is with this one and BB 1.0 ...If anyone installs this 2.1 ROM and likes it, definitely let me know cause right now I'm leaning toward BB 1.0

3. GOON

GOON Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i would use it but there inst any led notifications!!!!!!!!!!! i hate that

4. NubSlash

NubSlash New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Been running this rom for about a week, just updated to .3 last night. Live wallpapers work well, I have LED notifications working just fine, I just went into settings and checked the setting to have "Trackaball Blink". One issue I have had, and I may just need to reload but the browser address bar looks a little off and when I change times on my alarms the [+] buttons were not showing. Other than that it runs smoothly and the keyboard slide open unlock issue has been fixed.

5. zerosignal0

zerosignal0 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a problem with this ROM and could use some help. Basically I installed the ROM 3 times this last week along with chevys 1.25 oc kernel and get everything working just as I like. After a few hours though it seems as though I magically "lose" root access! I have done this multiple times with the same results and I just dont get it. Anyone know of a way that I can regain root on a 2.1 image without having to reinstall another ROM ?

6. budmonster

budmonster Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm trying to install BB 2.1 v0.5. I extracted the zip to the nandroid folder on my sdcard. Everytime I try to follow the directions I get this error: Nandroid exited with status 25

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
  7. phreek

phreek Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed it, running just fine. Installed the mod to OC to 1ghz but throttled it back down to 800mhz.

Everything works great :)

8. budmonster

budmonster Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Are the LEDs working for you? When ever I receive and email or text the LEDs don't flash?

Also where is the wallpaper folder on my phone? I want to add other wallpapers besides the live ones and I don't want to put the wallpapers on my sdcard.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010