[ROM] [ROM][12/9/2012] Verizon DNA 1.15.605.4 Rooted/Deodexed/Deblo

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA Development' started by Mycomputerdoctor, Nov 26, 2012.

1. jphilpjr

jphilpjr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been using this rom for about 2 weeks now, about 2 days ago i nobody could hear me on a regular call, only on speaker phone, i tried to reboot my phone, but instead of giving me reboot options, it just did an extremely fast reboot style action, took about 5 seconds and i've downloaded programs to do a full reboot but they won't work, i can't even get it to go into an area where i can flash a new rom. i tried running the battery all the way down until it turned off all the way, and when i held power to turn it back on, the backlights started flashing and after about 10 seconds it started back up, but i still can't select how to reboot my phone or go to the bootloader to reflash a rom, any ideas

2. djmwilliams1

djmwilliams1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The Hatka Rom works great. No issues at all with that one. You could try it until this Rom gets worked out. These guys work hard on these Rom's and there are lots of things to manage with writing programs, so be patient.

3. shmuel6

shmuel6 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That sucks here might be a solution

Seeing as you have access to your device first make sure you have another ROM downloaded then download terminal emulator
    from the market.
    Open it and type:
    "su"
    Hit enter and allow any prompts then type:
    "reboot recovery"
    Hit enter and you should start booting to recovery.

If that does not work (did not for me)then try downloading quick boot from the market open it and select recovery.

4. jphilpjr

jphilpjr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had it figured out about a day before you posted, that's what I ended up having to do, after I drained the battery all the way it worked, flashed a new Rom after that, all is now well.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk Cyan

5. gtofan350

gtofan350 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey OP, I can't get the native gmail app to sync with my gmail account. Not really a big deal since I setup the email app but kinda annoying that I have to pull my email's, first world problems.

6. WanderingCoder

WanderingCoder New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I flashed this rom last Friday (thank you, btw), but I seem to have lost the ability to select a keyboard other than the HTC standard (which I hate).

Yes, my alternative keyboard is "turned on" in the settings. But the input-selection option that used to appear in the drop-down menu is missing. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

7. dannyamartin

dannyamartin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just flashed this ROM. Very good job by the way. I did have one issue though. The middle button that usually lets you go into settings in most apps is gone. I need it in a few apps and I was curious if there is a way to get it.

Thanks!

8. jphilpjr

jphilpjr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Long press the far right button, might have to enable it in settings

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk Cyan

Search tags for this page
download deblo

droid dna custom rom

droid dna deodexed rom
droid dna new custom roms