Removed NFC Status Bar Notification Icon
Updated Stock Wallpaper
Added Busybox
Zipaligned all APK's
Removed all HTC Bloat
Fixed SD-Card Permission Errors
Fixed Camcorder Force Closing Issue

Instructions:

(1) Make sure to make a backup prior to flashing this ROM.
(2) Format System, Factory Reset and Dalvik Cache
(3) Flash in ROM in TWRP
(4) Reboot & Profit

Download: FactoryROM DLX Final
MD5: d9313ceacdff24740eff070bb499ee9d

b16 (for the System Dump)
dsb9938 (for the Unlocked Kernel and Flashlight App)
x3deamon3x (Disable WIFI Nag)

Last edited:

naitsirkc

Reaction score
Updated OP with Fully Functional ROM...

So the data arrows work now?

Edit: yes they do.

I downloaded this and great job, but I was wondering how to change the status bar back? I don't like it being clear. Also, where are all the blue status icons located? Like the signal bars and stuff like that, I wanted to use NinjaMorph to change them back to white.

Last edited:

weber3040

Reaction score
A question for you. I have been rooting and ROMing motorola's since the og droid but i am new to the HTC system. I just got the DNA coming from the RAZR Maxx and im interested in reading up on rooting and ROMing on this phone. Could someone post a few links to some "how to's" for HTC? Thanks for your time! :))

naitsirkc

Reaction score
Issues.

There's no battery percentage. Also, after flashing and trying to reboot it says, "may have lost root." Superuser reboots the phone when you try to update it. There's no more blue icons or transparent status bar, but, personally, I like it better this way, with the white icons and semi-transparent status bar. But the status bar glitches when you unlock the phone. It goes from semi-transparent to black then back to semi-transparent. There's no menu option in apps anymore at the bottom of the screen to get to the settings. Lastly, it would be amazing if you could get rid of the annoying location icon in the status bar. Other than all this I love the Rom so far.

Last edited:
OP
Mycomputerdoctor

Mycomputerdoctor

FactoryROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.mycomputerdoctor.net
There's no battery percentage. Also, after flashing and trying to reboot it says, "may have lost root." Superuser reboots the phone when you try to update it. There's no more blue icons or transparent status bar, but, personally, I like it better this way, with the white icons and semi-transparent status bar. But the status bar glitches when you unlock the phone. It goes from semi-transparent to black then back to semi-transparent. There's no menu option in apps anymore at the bottom of the screen to get to the settings. Lastly, it would be amazing if you could get rid of the annoying location icon in the status bar. Other than all this I love the Rom so far.

I appologize for the errors. There was a bad upload to Goo.im. I went ahead and reuploaded and everything should be fine at this point. I also had to remove the accurate battery settings due to the fact it was breaking Bluetooth. You can flash the battery MOD which is located in the DNA section on Rootzwiki or XDA. Let me know if you are having any additional issues.

hatleyn

Reaction score
im getting a error on my wifi settings also i can not turn on mobile hotspot.

jphilpjr

Reaction score
I've been using this rom for about 2 weeks now, about 2 days ago i nobody could hear me on a regular call, only on speaker phone, i tried to reboot my phone, but instead of giving me reboot options, it just did an extremely fast reboot style action, took about 5 seconds and i've downloaded programs to do a full reboot but they won't work, i can't even get it to go into an area where i can flash a new rom. i tried running the battery all the way down until it turned off all the way, and when i held power to turn it back on, the backlights started flashing and after about 10 seconds it started back up, but i still can't select how to reboot my phone or go to the bootloader to reflash a rom, any ideas

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
The Hatka Rom works great. No issues at all with that one. You could try it until this Rom gets worked out. These guys work hard on these Rom's and there are lots of things to manage with writing programs, so be patient.

shmuel6

Reaction score
That sucks here might be a solution

Seeing as you have access to your device first make sure you have another ROM downloaded then download terminal emulator
from the market.
Open it and type:
"su"
Hit enter and allow any prompts then type:
"reboot recovery"
Hit enter and you should start booting to recovery.

If that does not work (did not for me)then try downloading quick boot from the market open it and select recovery.