Rolling New Update?

terrets

Reaction score
What a lame update. Itll be nice if my phone doesnt lockup ever with this update. Way to be on top of things!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a lame update. Itll be nice if my phone doesnt lockup ever with this update. Way to be on top of things!

If your phone is locking up on you, then you're having an issue.

If you want help, we can probably give you some assistance. Or you can put up with it and just complain. Droid doesn't do lock ups so you are probably running something that isn't getting along well, like an antivirus or task killer.

terrets

Reaction score
Not running either. Im also very careful about apps I download. Im a bit paranoid lol. Im just having troubles once in a while while charging. I do have a question though. When in usb debug mode, is the phone suppose to be not usable while plugged in? When I would disconnect it, it would stay unusable with the screen on and I have to take out the battery.

OP
wilboy

wilboy

Reaction score
If you plug your cell to USB,your sdcard will be unusable on default.You have 3 choices..PC Mode-USB Mass Storage and Charge only.

terrets

Reaction score
Ya I already understand the sdcard becomes unusable. My whole phone freezes with the screen on. Only thing that works is power button but all it does is turn the screen on or off.

OP
wilboy

wilboy

Reaction score
Where you at(ie:M logo-wall screen) when your phone freezes?

terrets

Reaction score
Any screen. Usually home. It happens when I have the phone set for usb debug mode and I plug it into my pc.

OP
wilboy

wilboy

Reaction score
I would suggest,send it back to VZW and ask for the swap....It's hard to suggest something that it may bricked your phone unless we have a SBF.Got what i mean?

PS..but b4 my suggestion,try to unmount your sdcard and put it back on.See what will happen....or try the Fission ROM?!!

terrets

Reaction score
I have totally ignored the problem. lol.

I just installed the fission rom and am restoring all my apps and data :D

terrets

Reaction score
I dont know. I have not tried connecting it to my computer with USB debug mode enabled yet. Ill try it in a few and get back to you. Once Im done restoring data.

terrets

Reaction score
It still does lock up. I think thats one of the features of debug mode...I no longer have to pull the battery to get it working though :D.

OP
wilboy

wilboy

Reaction score
It still does lock up. I think thats one of the features of debug mode...I no longer have to pull the battery to get it working though :D.
Seems to me that you have some apps. or configuration that needs to be fix...go figure!:) :D
Oh yeah,one more thing..have you tried the FACTORY DATA RESET?

Here"s mine!
63206168270413208037100.jpg

Fission 2.4.2 :) Thirdeye Black Theme 2.4