ROLL CALL: Obsessed with your DROID

kms1325

Reaction score
I've had it since Nov. 16th and I still can't get enough of this phone. Seems like I spend hours a day on it doing nothing new/different.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't say i'm 100% addicted to it, but i love messing with it when i get a chance to. Which lately has not been much. :)

Nedaroth

Reaction score
yea it pulls me away from my PC games, and forget TV as i never look up anymore, at least that is what the wife says. lol

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Addicted to my Droid, and addicted to droidforums.net - wife hasn't said much about it...yet :)

TheCyclist

Reaction score
4781 text later...since Dec 13th

Yes...I am addicted. I admit it.

markmicallef

Reaction score
My name is Mark, and I'm a Droidaholic.

Totally obsessed,it drives my wife crazy. I mean, who joins a forum about their cell phone. I personally dont know anyone else that would.

Last edited:

JessiesGirl

Reaction score
Oh, it's sad. I'm not even a very technical person, but I'm bright enough. Every day I find new cool stuff I can do with the phone. I spend way too much time with it.

Maybe I need a 12 step program.

glenn

Reaction score
I took Nov 6, 2009 off from work to pick up the Droid on it's release date. I was addicted right out of the box and my addiction has NOT diminished in the least. This device is totally amazing. So many apps and the OTA firmware updates are all pointing at a totally amazing device. My only complaint is the lack of low light ability with the camera, and a fix for that is just an app or firmware update away. Moto/Google/Verizon has a winner here for sure.:motdroidhoriz:

zz500

Reaction score
Sometimes I just hold it, stare at it (hehe don't go there) -- then the screen times out so I hit the power button again, stare at it some more. Flip through some home screens tapping a few widgets here and there. Put it down. Pick it back up, check the market for updates. Check my mail. Use app killer (ocd), put the droid down. Pick it back up, stare at the screen, flip through the home pages like it's entertaining or something.

I love my droid, there's so much to do with it -- I just don't know what to do with it sometimes. Too many choices lol.

vonfink13

Reaction score
yup...i'm rather obsessed with my droid..i got it the day it came and it is always something new...the past day or two it has been with better cut and adding the buuf icons to my screens....a couple weeks ago it was tweaking gde...i love finding all this new stuff and all the customizations i can do...this forum has definitely served as an enabler in my obsession..

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Is it bad that I look at this site everyday and I dont even have a droid yet. I can only imagine what will happen when I get my Droid.