1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[THEME] Rogue Series : Green

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by bazar6, Sep 18, 2012.

1. bazar6

bazar6 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Standard waiver: I / XoomForums.com / DroidForums.net are not responsible for anything that happens to your machine(s) while doing this, you assume all risk and responsibility. Applying these .apks requires unlocking and rooting your device, which will void your warranty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD : CM10 / AOKP Theme Chooser App - v2.0.0 : 20120917
    > Please accept the "missing assets" error when applying, there really isn't anything wrong with your device and my theme.

DONATE : via the Google Play Store
    [​IMG]

Contains:
    • Apollo (CM10)
    • AOSP Keyboard (stock)
    • Browser (stock)
    • Framework
    • People (contacts)
    • Phone
    • Settings
    • SystemUI
    • Trebuchet
    Note: After applying the theme, a reboot may be required to make sure all changes go into effect, including the background and status bar (especially if it disappears on you entirely).

Color hex code (for any custom settings) : #00CC00 (#FF00CC00)

Big thanks to solarus2011 for the permission to use his style icon for my apps!

Tags: theme, rogue, series, ics, jb, chooser, cm10, cm9, aokp, cyanogenmod, android, open kang, bazar, bazar6, xoom, galaxy, nexus, green
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin Member

Any chance of getting ot on AOKP Rom please :)
  3. bazar6

AOKP supports the Theme Chooser, so it should work as-is for it, as well as any other Rom that supports the Theme Chooser. With the build 2 release, I am going to test it later today to see if theres anything AOKP-specific that does not match what I have right now. If you see anything, please let me know! :)
  4. bazar6

I was able to use AOKP this weekend with the themes and found some things that need to be addressed for it, so an update will be coming soon to fix the AOKP specific areas that are missed, as well as one area for Codename that I was made aware of as well.. should have it out sometime this week (for both red and green)

GNex'd using Tapatalk 2
Search tags for this page

ð¡ðºð°ñ‡ð°ñ‚ñŒ rgue seris: red-donate