1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rogerdodger

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by Rogerdodger, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger New Member

I have tried researching this like crazy ---------- Does anybody know if antivirus programs available in some of these apps are necessary yet for the Droid , and if so what would you suggest ?
    I've heard they also might mess up your phone . Thanks for your help out there .
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

I've heard the same thing as you, that these are completely unnecessary and can mess up your phone. I don't run with one
  3. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

RogerDogder,

FYI, In the future you will get a lot more response to your threads if you name them closer to the actual subject of the thread.

:)
  4. Neupy

Neupy New Member

Yeah i was expecting this to be a thread about the virtual walkie talkie hahaha
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin Member

I use lookout.. it is a virus scanner, backs up your contact and finds your droid if it is missing..