Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Just a shabby video I took last night at the concert in Philadelphia. Sorry for the bad photography.. but Moto is 1/2 to blame. :)

[video=youtube;NQC8pBHY0uI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQC8pBHY0uI&list=UUAzOK6K6KNdQD2ZSbywdI8A&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
You are sooo lucky!!!! Really wanted to go to this.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Awesome vid Shadez!!! Gave me chills. But I will say I have never understood why people at concerts can't just sing along. Why do they have to scream along. LOL

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Awesome vid Shadez!!! Gave me chills. But I will say I have never understood why people at concerts can't just sing along. Why do they have to scream along. LOL

Yea really..

[video=youtube;cHOS3InBOCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHOS3InBOCQ[/video]

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Would've loved to have seen him performing "The Wall." I did see him in 2007 when they were doing "Dark Side of the Moon" and that was pretty epic. One of the 2 most legendary concerts I've been to (the other being Soundgarden last summer).

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Would've loved to have seen him performing "The Wall." I did see him in 2007 when they were doing "Dark Side of the Moon" and that was pretty epic. One of the 2 most legendary concerts I've been to (the other being Soundgarden last summer).

Yea I would have loved to see that also. I had a chance back in 87? When Pink Floyd did their last tour and couldn't make it. so at least I got to see this. And yea I bet Dark Side was amazing also...

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Yea I would have loved to see that also. I had a chance back in 87? When Pink Floyd did their last tour and couldn't make it. so at least I got to see this. And yea I bet Dark Side was amazing also...

1987 wasn't their last tour. :blink: :biggrin:

I was lucky enough to see A Momentary Lapse of Reason tour (1987) at JFK and then The Division Bell tour (1994) twice at Vets Stadium.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
1987 wasn't their last tour. :blink: :biggrin:

I was lucky enough to see A Momentary Lapse of Reason tour (1987) at JFK and then The Division Bell tour (1994) twice at Vets Stadium.

You're right.. 87 was the one all my friends went to and was rumored to be their last tour, guess that's why it stood out. And I totally forgot about 94.. see what getting old does to you're memory. :)