Rock Band + other apps in development?

Groffy77

Reaction score
I've been bored and got to looking around. I've found on the Google I/O 2010 website a list of associated companies that will be at the event sharing their new products and their use of the Android SDK, etc.

What got my attention was under EA Games, it says this:
"Rock Band is now on Android. Rock out on guitar, bass, drums or vocals to MP3-quality songs. Fully optimized for Android 2.0 devices."

Now does this mean that it will be released this month?

Also, I found that TweetDeck is also developing an app for Android, the description is as follows:
"Our upcoming product is being developed on Android and we're also using AppEngine to power various parts of our backend infrastructure. In addition, we consume a variety of APIs: Google Analytics for traffic monitoring, the Visualization API for internal statistics tracking systems, and the Social Graph API to help model the social web."

I only read the companies that were of interest to me.. but it's interesting. Now, I don't know enough about Google I/O to know what any of this means. But to me, it hopefully means that many of these companies are developing apps for Android that they will release during the Google I/O event at the end of this month.

The page is here: http://code.google.com/events/io/2010/sandbox.html

Share your thoughts.. I'm interested to see what other people think.