Robo Defense question

ldimick

Reaction score
I have unlocked the MINE option. How do I use it? Where does it show up?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
wouldnt it be with all the stuff you can purchase? im not sure but im just guessing

or try pressing the menukey and see what that brings up

virtualhuman

Reaction score
Throw down a slow tower, select it, upgrade it to a mine, select it again and arm it.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
haha looks like i havent been playing enough :)

SCUBA-GUY

Reaction score
Frustratingly fun game. :) Gonna have to upgrade to the full version, if I ever master level 1 of the free version that is... :) Got up to I think 97 or so waves before I had one leak through.

Biggest gripe is it is so easy to accidentally put a tower in the wrong place. Then you have to sell it. Hate wasting money like that.

Other than that though I enjoy it.

Mitch

OP
L

ldimick

Reaction score
Frustratingly fun game. :) Gonna have to upgrade to the full version, if I ever master level 1 of the free version that is... :) Got up to I think 97 or so waves before I had one leak through.

Biggest gripe is it is so easy to accidentally put a tower in the wrong place. Then you have to sell it. Hate wasting money like that.

Other than that though I enjoy it.

Mitch

I started off by trying to get them to weave all over the screen. I found that if I set up two columns and send them straight to the end and upgrade the heck out of the rocket towers I can be pretty dominant. The Anti-aircraft is very effective. But if you upgrade your rockets with points they can be just as effective. From level 4 up I don't bother with AA. I do use more slow towers. I use one every three squares in my column/funnel.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Early strategy is to do the switchback funnel for me, but once you've upgraded the hell out of everything a straight path with upgraded towers dominates.

Game is a bast.

SCUBA-GUY

Reaction score
Been thinking about changing it up like that. Working on identifying the best mix of ground and air attack. Been leaning on rockets being the way to go.

Thanks for the tip!

lifesavin

Reaction score
Anybody have screen shots of how they are setting up the map? I just put this game on my phone after hearing how good it is.