robo defence type games

yamaha83

Reaction score
what are some good games that are kind of like robo defence?? anyone know?:icon_ banana:

OP
yamaha83

yamaha83

Reaction score
is the paid worth it? should get the free or the beta to start off with and try?

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
is the paid worth it? should get the free or the beta to start off with and try?
it was free when I got it, not sure if its paid only app now, but you have 24 hours to try an app out or you can get a refund when you uninstall it. so I am told

-=jason=-

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
Tower Raiders is awesome. I would always try the lite version first just to see if I like the game. SPIRA DEFENCE is good.

Do a search on the market for Defense or Defence and you will get a lot of choices.

Griffin

Reaction score
If and when we get Flash we will be in tower defense heaven! Do a google search for tower defense flash games. There are entire sites dedicated to these games. And most of them are free. Can't wait.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Tower Raiders rocks! It is out of beta now, I am still playing the free version, I want to perfect those maps and then buy it for the rest of the maps (hopefully saves my records)

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
Another Tower Raiders convert here. Started out on Robo Defense, which I still play occasionally, but TR is definitely a higher quality game all around.

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
Tower Raiders FTW!! and whoever asked, yes it is definitely worth the $5. Tons of gameplay lol