Road Trip

CanU_HearMeNow

Reaction score
So ya I'm on my way to Vegas......me n some friends are driving from Detroit. And well were withing 50 miles of Vegas n my service sucks if even existant...its taken me 20 minutes to get the forums to load so I can gripe about this....

Best part is my phone barely worked for the past 3 hours so I had to borrow my buddies Iphone to play on new

rod

Reaction score
word. that sucks. i would say return your droid, but good luck with that. you usually have to own one to return one.

elgordo123

Reaction score
what freeway were you on? I am around that area all of the time and most every freeway has full coverage and alot of the surrounding area.
since you were on your way to vegas maybe you were already drunk by then?
:icon_ devil:

billyidle

Reaction score
From Flint to Southern California on the road, I never lose service. Not even smack dab in the middle of the mountains. 3G I'm sure in isolated areas is a different story.

OP
C

CanU_HearMeNow

Reaction score
I was on I40....I was usin pandora radio n lost signal n barely had anything till vegas

gruve

Reaction score
and you joined the forum just to "gripe"? you should "gripe" to verizon or join a iphone forum to praise the iphone, fanboy.

ldimick

Reaction score
Did you update your roaming profiles before you left? *228 option 2

billyidle

Reaction score
He's mixing 3G coverage with voice service. I do not lose voice at all travelling between coasts.

ldimick

Reaction score
He's mixing 3G coverage with voice service. I do not lose voice at all travelling between coasts.

Probably, but you CAN lose voice too if you do not keep them updated. My wife found that out the hard way as I had complete coverage and her phone was dead until she got into a native VZW zone and could update.