RIP Thunderbolt, it's been fun.

OP
Z06_Mir

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I just don't see a 5 inch screen as a good idea in a phone.

npro1464

Reaction score
Z06_Mir said:
Thanks for the offer, but I think my time with the Thunderbolt is over. I've been planning on getting a new one.. just not today..

Heck no they're not. The phone is 18 months old, well out of warranty and it shows a slight bit of abuse. It's actually been in a case its entire life, but that hasn't completely stopped 18 months of hard use. The only thing I'm really upset at Verizon about is screwing me around on activating a phone for a few days. They said they couldn't just switch a number on an unused iPhone on my plan (we keep an "extra" phone for situations like these) so I'd have to move an OLD Blackberry to the account and then move to the iPhone. Well I tried and they wouldn't do it because of voicemail? Yeah, I dunno. So I'm using a sweet BB Bold until I can get to Verizon and buy an S3 today. Ugh.

Not really sure who you spoke to, but this is absolute bull****. You should be able to switch the IPhone and Thunderbolt lines so you have a working iPhone on ur line and ur broken thunderbolt on ur unused line. Call customer service and tell them you want to switch ur Thunderbolt line (or blackberry) with the iPhone. Then wrote to Verizon and give them the name and employee id number of the moron that told you that you couldn't switch phones around on you account. That is just simply FALSE.

Also, try fixing your Thunderbolt with the help of one of these guys. Don't give up your unlimited data without a fight.

OP
Z06_Mir

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
npro1464 said:
Not really sure who you spoke to, but this is absolute bull****. You should be able to switch the IPhone and Thunderbolt lines so you have a working iPhone on ur line and ur broken thunderbolt on ur unused line. Call customer service and tell them you want to switch ur Thunderbolt line (or blackberry) with the iPhone. Then wrote to Verizon and give them the name and employee id number of the moron that told you that you couldn't switch phones around on you account. That is just simply FALSE.

Also, try fixing your Thunderbolt with the help of one of these guys. Don't give up your unlimited data without a fight.

I talked to a few people about switching the I phone and thunderbolt lines. It was a bunch of bull but whatever. I'm happy with my s3 on unlimited and equally happy that despite the price I paid I can walk from Verizon any time I want.