RIP Prince

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry Prince, another thread derailed by electricity this time...

Sent from an iGalaxy Tab S2

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I had a Nissan leaf blow past me on the highway going to a car cruise with some other friends. We all downshifted to see what the car was, this was the first EV car we ever saw. No Noises and it was quicker than we expected.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
This thread went waaaaaaaaay off topic quickly.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This thread went waaaaaaaaay off topic quickly.

Yes it did, mortality is never a popular topic. Win

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yes it did, mortality is never a popular topic. Win

Very true. But his music lives on. I saw the Twins lit up their stadium purple this morning....in the rain. Very cool.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Very true. But his music lives on. I saw the Twins lit up their stadium purple this morning....in the rain. Very cool.

It was one of the subjects last night, my wife reminiscing about her time at the Purple Rain concert, and her visiting sister and my part in saying we weren't fans, yet agree with the talent, like Freddie Mercury, who was another genius in his time, such a voice yet not a favorite...

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did I hear it right? The flu? "Oh crap" I thought as I heard it and have the flu at the moment while being closer to his age than most members here. I thought the body aches and cough were my biggest concern.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Because 400+hp of instant torque isn't enough....

S5 tap'n
Hmmmm
Ummm.... Yeeaahh, I'm aware of that punk.
Now stop derailing threads and go listen to your doves cry.

S5 tap'n
Doesn't look like it ^^^ but hey, doves are crying because they know the difference

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Is she doing both at the same time? Recovery is really hard that way.

The docs want her too..which I thought was really stupid..literally no leg to stand on...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
This is pretty cool...if you haven't seen it already.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The docs want her too..which I thought was really stupid..literally no leg to stand on...
My FILs doc said he'd do it, but didn't suggest unless there was a live in nurse etc, because of the prolonged rehab + bed ridden / changing longer...

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My FILs doc said he'd do it, but didn't suggest unless there was a live in nurse etc, because of the prolonged rehab + bed ridden / changing longer...

my wife's aunt had both done at the same time. Her doctor said it speeds up the independence time though it's harder on the family at first. I guess it depends on the doctor and the patient. I know a lady that had it done on 1 knee at a time and kicked the therapist out of her house because it hurt too much at first but said after the second one she wished she'd have gotten them both done together because the prolonged time it took between 2 rehabs. My wife's aunt is bat crap crazy and blew away the doctor and rehab folks at how fast she was walking again because she was too stubborn to give into the pain and weakness.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
This is pretty cool...if you haven't seen it already.

I remember watching this live. You won't believe it, but my GRANDMA was a huge fan of Prince :D I like a couple of his songs but never actually saw him perform. Then came this performance. I was blown away. I've seen only a handful of good performances like that in my lifetime and I remember when I saw it was raining and I was thinking exactly what that one guy thought, "It's like he wanted it to happen." From then on I always had a deep respect for Prince despite the fact that everyone kept making fun of him. Of course, I'm the type of person that doesn't care what a celebrity does in their personal life (unless it's against the law). Keep rockin' it, Prince. :cool: