1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ringtones

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by funnylookingguy, Jul 5, 2010.

1. funnylookingguy

funnylookingguy New Member

I am a new user of the Droid Incredible. My previous phone was a Palm Treo Pro. I am wondering if there is some type of app out there that would let me set my ringtones similar to my Palm phone. I used to be able to set one ringtone for all incoming calls that were in my contacts. All other numbers would a different ringtone. Not a big issue, but this would be something that I would find very useful, distinguishing client or friend/family with an audible tone. Any help would be appreciated.!
  2. kmo

kmo New Member

I use ringdroid from the Market apps. I also have a Mac and use Doubletwist for syncing itunes... ringdroid is great because it will allow you to crete ringers right on your phone from the stock music app.
  3. funnylookingguy

funnylookingguy New Member

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded the app. It isn't quite what I am looking for. I want the capability to assign a default ringtone to numbers that are not in my contacts and a different ringtone for my contacts. I just don't know if there is anything out there that is going to do what I want it to.
Search tags for this page
crete android phone ringtones
palm treo 600 default ringtone forum
palm treo ringtone android
palm treo ringtone download

palm treo ringtone for android

treo ringtone for android