Ringtones

DroidUser11

Reaction score
Hey! Would anyone happen to know where i can get good,nice,free ringtones? I've used phonezoo before..but wasnt very impressed. I just need a website that is COMPLETELY Free...no hidden fees or anything.
Thanks!
:icon_ banana:

OP
DroidUser11

DroidUser11

Reaction score
Thankyou! So they are completely free?? And I just go to the market app. On droid and search it?

cpjr

Reaction score
An app called "Ringtone" by ringtone (I know, its sounds corny) is free and is actually pretty nice.

OP
DroidUser11

DroidUser11

Reaction score
An app called "Ringtone" by ringtone (I know, its sounds corny) is free and is actually pretty nice.

Hahahahaha thankyou!! All of you have been much help!! Getting my motorola droid Monday!!! Woo!

techRob

Reaction score
"ringdroid" - you can crop segments from your MP3's and assign them as ringtones / notifications, etc..

*Personal note: I had a bad first experience with my Droid; my TXT client (no matter which app) would constantly crash. It got narrowed down to one of 2-3 apps. Both Zedge and Ringdroid are among those 2-3 (the third one i can't remember). Either way, after having those removed from my phone everything worked perfectly :)

OP
DroidUser11

DroidUser11

Reaction score
"ringdroid" - you can crop segments from your MP3's and assign them as ringtones / notifications, etc..

*Personal note: I had a bad first experience with my Droid; my TXT client (no matter which app) would constantly crash. It got narrowed down to one of 2-3 apps. Both Zedge and Ringdroid are among those 2-3 (the third one i can't remember). Either way, after having those removed from my phone everything worked perfectly :)

Haha maybe I won't use those 2 hahaha but Is ringdroid free??

KevinJ

Reaction score
Ringdroid is free, and really easy to use.

Until I got this phone I never put ringtones on any of my phones. But I just use some music that I have, edit in Ringdroid, and voila! I have ringtones. No fuss, no muss, and 100,000% free.

OP
DroidUser11

DroidUser11

Reaction score
Thanks....but I'm sorta new to the droid....how can I get music?? LOL