Ringtones?

OP
Q

QuietStorm007

Reaction score
OK so I DLed verizon's app for ringers but it seems like everything on here is a ringback, not an actual ringtone. I tried DLing some other ringer apps and it says I need an SD card.

Is there another section in the Verizon app that i'm missing that is ONLY ringers?

:sad:

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
OK so I DLed verizon's app for ringers but it seems like everything on here is a ringback, not an actual ringtone. I tried DLing some other ringer apps and it says I need an SD card.

Is there another section in the Verizon app that i'm missing that is ONLY ringers?

:sad:

Are you wanting ringtones or to use songs for ringtones. If you're wanting to use music, just load them into your music library, select the song, then hit menu. You can select to use songs for ringtones and even clip which part of the song to use.

OP
Q

QuietStorm007

Reaction score
Are you wanting ringtones or to use songs for ringtones. If you're wanting to use music, just load them into your music library, select the song, then hit menu. You can select to use songs for ringtones and even clip which part of the song to use.

Well I wanted to use a ringtone .. however .. I'm so used to my old phone where you have to buy them that I didn't even think about what you were just telling me.

I'm still amazed at everything this phone can do. There's actually a really cool song on the phone already and I'm customizing it as we speak .:icon_ banana:

Thanks!

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
You're very welcome. I actually downloaded Ringdroid for doing the ringtones until I found out you could do it in the native music player on the Incredible. Was actually kinda shocked to see they had already taken that into account.

BTW, if I find any good ringtone groups that can be downloaded, I'll post them up.

killer2239

Reaction score
Just create folder on your memory called Ringtones , maybe without the s at the end. Copy your ringtones to that folder. Unmount memory, and done.