Ringtones

Mishy

Reaction score
I've searched a little bit on the market for a good ringtone app but either they don't have what I'm searching for (rock music/punk) or they only have ringback tones. The others that I didn't try installing had bad reviews more than good. Does anyone have a good app for my search?

heutenitaz

Reaction score
I suggest you to register in the mobile9 site there are multiple choices for you to download ringtones.
If you want to download themes, application or even SMS then this site will help you to make a good collection.
Even if you want to take more ringtones for greater then 1 model then there is also possibility with you to select.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
If you have any mp3s (or CDs you can rip into MP3s) simply copy them to a directory called ringtones on your SD card and they will be available as ringtones on your phone.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
...and if you need to cut down an MP3 to use as a ringtone, Ringdroid is constantly recommended.

OP
M

Mishy

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks. And I finally found the SD card yes! :icon_ banana:

JCo352

Reaction score
...and if you need to cut down an MP3 to use as a ringtone, Ringdroid is constantly recommended.

Yes, ringdroid is the sh*t. I remember when I found that app on my G1 back in the day, I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread.

OP
M

Mishy

Reaction score
I downloaded ringdroid and wasn't thrilled by it. The sound quality isn't very good unless I'm not using it right...

berryrock

Reaction score
There are many types of ringtones available. I don't need any application or site for ringtones. I got all ringtones from my friends or any relatives. I have some sites for u like mobiletones,zedge etc.

bobby_v

Reaction score
I've used Audacity in the past to edit/create ringtones . . .