1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ringtones

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by capecodmermaid, Apr 16, 2010.

1. capecodmermaid

capecodmermaid New Member

I've just bought a ring tone from Verizon. It arrived on my phone as a text message. I can play it but can't save it to use as a ring tone. I have Ringdroid which apparently hasn't recognized it and when I tried to follow the directions on the droid site MY phone didn't have the same 'buttons'...Can any of all y'all help?
  2. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

I believe rings extended from the market will help you out. It recognizes all music, notifications and ringtones and allows you to set them. You should really get your ringtones from the market for free instead of paying for them. To save the one you have, long press on or next to it and copy to sd card

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. capecodmermaid

capecodmermaid New Member

thanks

So not to be dumb, but what 'market' do I get them from? I tried Myxer but most of those songs aren't compatible with Verizon. By the way...I love your Yankee's logs despite the fact I'm from Massachusetts!
  4. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

The android market that you access from your phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

i just bought a ring tone on verizon where is it on my galax