1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ringtones?

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by schmaltzy, Feb 24, 2011.

1. schmaltzy

schmaltzy New Member

Normally, ringtones don't really matter to me, but I just loaded PE5 and I don't have a single system ringtone. The only option I have is silent. Suggestions?
  2. doublea500

doublea500 New Member

use a music app and set a song as your ringtone. i also think handsent sms can set music as a ringtone.
  3. schmaltzy

schmaltzy New Member

Maybe I stated my problem wrong....

I know how to set songs as ringtones. My problem is that there are ZERO system ringtones for me to chose from. I can go to the notification (in gmail, phone ringer, or messaging) and when I select "system ringtone" I typically get a list of ringtones to choose from. But with this, my only option is "silent".
  4. mojo_droid

mojo_droid Premium Member Premium Member Developer

seems like you got a bad dl, try redownloading and flashing again. you can dl the ringtones from elite options, but since they didnt show up, there might be other issue too