1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ringtones

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Hacks' started by bogusbrdr81, Jan 6, 2011.

1. bogusbrdr81

bogusbrdr81 New Member

Hi. Been downloading Ringtones, but my incredible saves them directly into the music player. When I go to menu and sounds they aren't there. How do I change the settings so they will he saved there?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
  2. gsallor

gsallor New Member

just go into your music click menu and there should be an option to set as ringtone
  3. CitySlaka

CitySlaka New Member

Download ringdroid from the market and you can assign them as ringtones,notifications,alarms,etc.

CitySlaka
  4. bogusbrdr81

bogusbrdr81 New Member

Thanx!
    Already have ringdroid,but you can only use a snipet of a song or audio file, not the whole thing. I tried going into my music, clicking on menu, but the only options there are to play all, currently playing, or shuffle all.....:huh: