ringtones

jmann

Reaction score
is there any way i can get the 3 beeps from verizon on my droid for my tezt tones?

angelbabii25

Reaction score
hey all,
i used to use mabillo ringtones before they took it down from the market, does anyone know how to download ringtones for your phone for free?
Thanks.dancedroid

mamawm

Reaction score
check out zedge ringtones and wallpapers, free in the market. almost as good as mabilo.

km75

Reaction score
'Ringdroid' let's you make your own custom ringtones based off the music you have on your phone and its absolutely free.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

angelbabii25

Reaction score
hey thanks guys. do all of these apps, have music that you can choose from or no?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It doesn't?? I just used it yesterday.. Have you just not been able to find your ring tone?? Try a file Explorer.. Like es.. It's complicated at first.. (locating and using ringtones) I made a custom folder and stuck it in media and in audio, and called it ringtones.. That's where they all go now..

cairo123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung
let's send to me Ringdroid, pleas, thank you

fishcad

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Mini
When the phone (Droid Mini) is connected to the computer I can see the ringtones folder. I placed a small mp3 file in that folder. I can't see that folder (or any folder other than downloads) from the phone. 1 - Can an mp3 be used as a ringtone on this phone? 2 - If so, how do I select it as the ringtone? 3 - If not, how do I convert it to a usable format?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
When the phone (Droid Mini) is connected to the computer I can see the ringtones folder. I placed a small mp3 file in that folder. I can't see that folder (or any folder other than downloads) from the phone. 1 - Can an mp3 be used as a ringtone on this phone? 2 - If so, how do I select it as the ringtone? 3 - If not, how do I convert it to a usable format?

I use a custom mp3 file as my ringtone on my Droid Maxx (and also did on my Droid Razr M and Droid Bionic). The mp3 file is in the correct location if it is in the Ringtone folder. To set it, open Phone (Dialer) > Menu (thre dots on bottom right) > Settings > Phone Ringtone > and select your mp3 file, then OK. That mp3 file should now be your ringtone for all incoming calls.

fishcad

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Mini
The file I put in the ringtones folder does not show up in the list of choices. Oddly, none of the ringtones that are on the list are in the ringtones folder. There were two files (*.ogg) in the ringtones folder when I got it.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The file I put in the ringtones folder does not show up in the list of choices. Oddly, none of the ringtones that are on the list are in the ringtones folder. There were two files (*.ogg) in the ringtones folder when I got it.
That's odd. I just copied another .mp3 file to my Ringtones folder and it instantly showed up in the Phone app Settings to chose as a tone. The default tones are system files (and I think they are hidden) so you will not see them with a normal fie browser.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I can't see that folder (or any folder other than downloads) from the phone.

When you say that you can only "see" the Downloads folder, which app do you have open? Are you trying to set the ringtone from the Phone app settings, or using some type of file browser?