Ringtones gone after updating and Root HD?

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by snowman, Mar 6, 2013.

1. snowman

snowman Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm having 1 more issue after Rooting my Maxx HD after going back to 4.04 and rooting then hard reset and updating with the links using Matts utility
    I don't have a selection of ringtones, or any tones at all the folder is empty, I go to settings and there isn't any to select
    any one else have this issue?
    what folder are the in when I go to setting select a tone it opens up a file and folder view program like estrong and thats it it used to open up with a selection of tones to choose from

#1 snowman, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  2. snowman

snowman Member

Ratings:
    +7
    no one else have this ?
    I guess it's just weird one does anyone know what folder they are in or supposed to be
    when I go to settings to select a tone it just brings up a file explorer like astro file manager and I go to the ringtones folder but empty
    can anyone send me their files in this folder maybe that will bring them back if I reinstall them to the ringtone folder?

3. snowman

snowman Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I just wantes to post the fix I found if someone else has this problem
    I installed ZEDGE ringtone app and now it ask me when I go to settings . sound ringtones it ask if I want to use zedge or media storage
    so I select media storage and my ringtones are back, kinda weird I could not find them otherwise but it fixed the problem
    I thought I was going to have to use ZEDGE to install a bunch to use all over and I still can add what I want from ZEDGE

Search tags for this page
after upgrade ringtones gone on my android

droid ringtones gone

galaxy s3 ringtone folder

galaxy s3 ringtone folder missing
my android ringtones are gone

razr m ringtones disappeared

ringtone folder is empty on razr m
s3 root ringtone missing
updated zedge and now my setting are gone
why do zedge ringtones disappear