Ringtone volume.

protim

Reaction score
Is there a hack or someway the ringtone volume can be increased? I have the phone volume turned all the way up. Contact [email protected]

mamawm

Reaction score
are you using one of the built in ringtones or one that you downloaded. i recently noticed that i was missing a lot of calls from my husband, i simply didn't hear the phone ring. so i changed his ringtone to something else and it just about blasts me out of the house when he calls now.

and by the way, welcome to the forum.

pollostar

Reaction score
You can not extra increase your phone volume its set by phone companies you can not increase.

huskur

Reaction score
You can not extra increase your phone volume its set by phone companies you can not increase.

correct. You can though download ringtones like from the app "ZEDGE" from the market. Some of their ringtones are louder than the stock ringtones. I am sure it all is in the file makeup but they are indeed louder. (not all but some of them)

mamawm

Reaction score
correct. You can though download ringtones like from the app "ZEDGE" from the market. Some of their ringtones are louder than the stock ringtones. I am sure it all is in the file makeup but they are indeed louder. (not all but some of them)
yep, that's where i got my super loud one. 1+ for zedge.