Ringtone request

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay, for whatever reason RingDroid will just NOT work on my Droid (the saved files are distorted and corrupt). So if someone that DOES have RindDroid working I have a small/quick request. Will someone please trim this song for me, seems a PERFECT/appropriate ringtone for Droid. Thanks.

Notes:
Ideal:
Starting point ~ 3:55 (give or take as needed depending on timing) until just over 5:01, again adjusted for discrepancies in timing

And possible alternative:
Starting point ~ 0:57 give or take, include the final guitar rif before the opening lyrics until about 2:00

Thanks guys, sorry to ask but I've tried RingDroid 3 seperate time (two different versions) and it just won't work for me:mad:.

Attachments

• 02 Welcome to the Machine.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 117
OP
KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
My mom wanted a mp3 ringtone on her LG Versa and since it's such a crappy phone, I had to use a program called audacity to edit the mp3 before using bitpim to load it on her phone.

It's pretty easy to pick up if you want your ringtone right away or for future use.

Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder
Audacity: How do I download and install the LAME MP3 encoder?

SWEET, thanks. I'm editing now. I'll post it when I'm done in case anyone would like it.

K, here's the first edit, that's all for tonight. If anyone has suggestions or comments please feel free to post or PM me.

Attachments

• Welcome to the Machine.zip
    1 MB · Views: 129

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score