1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ringtone question

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by crazboy84, Nov 13, 2009.

1. crazboy84

crazboy84 New Member

Hi everyone, i want to set individual ringtones and txt notifications for each person in my :motdroidhoriz:. How would i go about doing this i can only seem to change the default ringtone and default notification. also, i downloaded an app with star wars sounds, but cant find them using Ringdroid to set as a ringtone or notification, how would i set these as well. i want to make chewbacca yell when my wife sends me a text :icon_ devil:

thanks guys!
  2. sherri

sherri Member

For individual ringtones, go into the contact. Hit "menu" button. Open "Options", click "ringtones"...
  3. sherri

sherri Member

4. shanmanmv

shanmanmv New Member

Ive used Ringdroid and other programs to install new contact ringtones. Now the list that pops up to let you choose a ringtone is filled with duplicates. Is their a way to remove these duplicates?
Search tags for this page

how to set a ringtone for each person

how to set ringtones fpr eaach person calling