1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ringtone problem

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Maayana, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Maayana

Maayana New Member

Hello,
    My husband and I both have the Droid by Motorola.
    For some reason, I can put music as a ring tone and he can't, I think it's cos maybe one time he clicked the thing that pops that lets you chose between android system and select music.
    What I am trying to get to is, how do I bring that back on his phone so he can have music as his ring tone?

Thanks!
  2. dclutter1

dclutter1 New Member

Any sound files that you put in "/sdcard/media/ringtones" should show up in the default ringtone picker. I only have mp3s in mine so I'm not sure about other formats.

You could also try an app called ringdroid. I've never gotten around to using it because I don't change my tones but, it's on my list to try out.
Search tags for this page

android system ringtone problems