1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ringtone location on dx2

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by CrazyBlueVelvet, Jan 10, 2013.

1. CrazyBlueVelvet

CrazyBlueVelvet New Member

i downloaded a couple ringtones 2day and it said they were successfully downloaded. cant find em anywhere on my phone. i havent downloaded ringtones b4, so i dont know where they locate themselves in the phone. i just thought i'd be smart enough 2 figure it out but i'm wrong. cant find em anywhere. theyre for sure not with the other ringtones. help thx:D
  2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Using what app to DL the tones? Did you check your download folder on internal and external card? Also if you used a third party app it may have created a folder either on internal or external with that name.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Search tags for this page

ringtone ? or dx2