Ringtone Help -Refurb

VooDooCC

Reaction score
I just got a "like-new certified replacement" and it won't let me use the custom ringtones like my old one did. When I go to settings>sound>phone ringtone I don't get the option pop up that I used to, it just goes straight to the default ones, no customs. Should I try a hard reset, or is there another option?

Edit: Didn't want to start a new post for something that could possibly be linked

My apps aren't automatically re-downloading either, and when I turned the phone on for the first time I didn't have to do the set up like I did with my original.

Last edited:
D

dankarlinski

they will be in ABC order within the regular ringtones

OP
V

VooDooCC

Reaction score
I've checked a few times, hoping maybe they just didn't load right the first time and none of them are there.

OP
V

VooDooCC

Reaction score
I have also noticed that when I go to format the sd card, to see if that will help, that the option is grayed out. If I try to unmount the sd card, it just stays on unmount in progress and doesn't get any farther, if I back out of the menu, or the screen turns off, it goes back to having the unmount sd card option, but the total space and available space both say 0

Last edited: