Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by Neupy, Feb 4, 2010.
I know there is a way...but how do you make a ringtone from part of a movie?
Convert the movie to an audio-only format, then use a music tool to cut out the portion you want.
1) Set up your phone to forward all unanswered calls to the cell phone of a friend of yours who owns that movie.
2) Call that friend's land line from your Droid.
3) Place your Droid on speakerphone.
4) Tell your friend to put their cell phone on vibrate in their pocket.
5) When their cell phone gets a call, they should hit play on the DVD (previously cued up to the song you like), and hold their landline to the TV speakers.
6) You will hear the music on your Droid's speakerphone.
7) When you are ready, holler at your friend loud enough that they can hear you over the music. Tell them you are ready to accept the call.
8) Now your friend should pause the movie, then "69" their cell phone and landline together while you talk to the caller.
Hang up, rewind, repeat.