1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ringleader

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by awjones, Sep 21, 2010.

1. awjones

awjones Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Hi All,

Shameless plug for an app that I've been working on... It's called Ringleader. It is basically a ringtone manager that will let you manage all of your phone's ringtones via one ringtone manager screen. You can define multiple profiles and have different ringtones for each profile. I have also included a widget and a Tasker plugin on the Pro version. If you search the market for "Ringleader", you should be able to find it.

Let me know what you think!

-Andy
  2. dljohn

dljohn New Member

Ringtone Profiles

Andy,
    I am used to using this feature on my BB :blackberry:. Is it similar to their functions? I typically have 2 profile exceptions, one is for my kids and the other for a friend. I can put my phone on silent except for those two exceptions and I can still receive their texts or calls. Is that what this is? If so, I am very interested! I can also set my email and other notifications to silent.
    Thanks for your reply in advance!

Darci
  3. awjones

awjones Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Hi Darci,

Yes, this is pretty much what Ringleader accomplishes. You can create multiple profiles with different ringtone configurations per application in each profile. You can set applications to be silent while others can have a ringtone. I am releasing a new version in a day or two which fixes bugs and provides many new features which I hope people find useful.

I hope this helps explain it better.

Thanks!

-Andy
  4. Experimentalist

Experimentalist New Member

This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for (also coming from a Blackberry background). I need my phone to be silent of all alerts at night except my kids' phone calls to me.
  5. Captain Canuck

Captain Canuck New Member

Bedside also does this and does it well.

CC
  6. Experimentalist

Experimentalist New Member

Thanks!!! I'll look that one up. Much appreciated.