1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ringing

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by laydeeworeblak, Aug 4, 2012.

1. laydeeworeblak

laydeeworeblak New Member

When people call my Droid Razr, how do I let them hear a song instead of the usual ringing?
  2. Death4U

Death4U New Member

If your on verizon they call it a ringback tone. If you search in the app market for verizon apps i believe its called verizon tones where you can purchase them. You have to also purchse the option which is easily added used the my verizon app to add ringback tones to your line. Hope this helps.
  3. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

What he said :) you can buy rbt's with ringtones in package deals too. :cool:
  4. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid Rescue Squad

My complaint about that nice little feature, that verizon charges you monthly for, then you get charged to buy the ringtone... ok, fine! But then I just received texts from verizon that I have to spend another 1.99 to renew my ringtone... uhh, no! That is garbage. I already bought the darn ringtone. You can have your *** ringtone back!

"VZW - Your Ringback tone will expire in 14 days. Reply 'Y' to renew your RBT for another year. $1.99. Text 'help' for help."

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
  5. jaybogg

jaybogg Member

I agree. Only thing I signed up for was the 500MB free Back Up +, and that makes me nervous. Since ya'll have shown me other ways to back up, I will be removing this feature. They already get enough of my money, I don't want to leave a back door open for them to slither through in the fine print.
Search tags for this page
droid maxx not ringing
droid razr maxx hd not ringing

droid razr maxx not ringing

droid razr not ringing after dropping it
droid ultra not ringing
how do i put rbt on my droid maxx?
motorola razr maxx hd stops ringing.
motorola razr maxx is not ringing
razr max not ringing