ringer announcement

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Sure it can, manually, record you saying their name or ask them to record them saying their name or whatever, save it as a ringtone and select it under their contact options as their individual ringtone.

But as far as the phone reading all the individual contact names automatically, converting the text to speech, and announcing it I'm not sure it can do that... unless there is something in the Accessibilty Menu that can do that.

spalding12

Reaction score
one more thing:
i can think of COUNTLESS situations where having the name of the caller ANNOUNCED OUT LOUD... would be a HORRIBLE MISTAKE

and... very few when it would be the least bit desirable
.... IMHO, of course

shizs14

Reaction score
U can use the *saymyname* app from the market. Its free n work pretty well. Who ever u have save in ur contact book it will say the name or number when they call or text u.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
one more thing:
i can think of COUNTLESS situations where having the name of the caller ANNOUNCED OUT LOUD... would be a HORRIBLE MISTAKE

and... very few when it would be the least bit desirable
.... IMHO, of course
I don't think anyone' s suggesting that it should be a mandatory feature.

OP
S

skeeter

Reaction score
I am not sure how todo that. I am pretty new to all this and I do not type that fast.I really love voice search. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all of you