1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ringer and notification volume link

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by dbionicics, Oct 24, 2012.

1. dbionicics

dbionicics New Member

Since the ics update when i adjust the volume via the rocker switch the notification volume does not change. There used to be an option to link the 2 under settings but it is no longer there. what is the easiest way to link these 2 so I can quickly adjust them? Thank you in advance!
  2. sgregory111

sgregory111 New Member

Welcome to ICS.

This is the way it is in ICS. For the life of me I can't figure out why they eliminated this feature. I use app called ICS Linked. You have to use their widget to adjust volumes but at least you only have to adjust it once.

I am hoping someone comes out with a true linked volume app, hack or what ever.
  3. zxd9

zxd9 New Member

Look into Power Toggles app. If you use the volume slider option it will mute ringer and notification volume for you at the same time.
Search tags for this page

android link volumes

bionic volume link
droid 4 volume ringer notification