Right to know

Charles998

Reaction score
Does the public, current verizon customers, and future customers have the right to know the real reason for the delay of the tb? is this a marketing ploy or does the tb truly have issues. I would hate to purchase a phone that's rumored to have issues before release and when released it actually does. I know most can be fixed with a software update, but the signs are there.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
The right to know about a device that you do not own?

IMHO...No.

Now, Once it's available and you can actually buy it, thats a lil different.

OP
Charles998

Charles998

Reaction score
Like anything before you buy you do a little research

Sent from my Droid

razng2grtboys

Reaction score
Does the public, current verizon customers, and future customers have the right to know the real reason for the delay of the tb? is this a marketing ploy or does the tb truly have issues. I would hate to purchase a phone that's rumored to have issues before release and when released it actually does. I know most can be fixed with a software update, but the signs are there.

What delay? Verizon never gave a release date to begin with. I have been with Verizon Wireless for a very long time. I sure hope they let me pre-order before new subscribers. My LG Voyager is dying as we speak...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not really because its a device. WHether I get it today, tomorrow, next month will not make me any happier or make life any better. Infact it allows me to put aside more money for accessories so its win/win for me.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I am not sure that we have the right to know the internal wranglings of a company especially over a phone that has only been displayed at CES and shown on commercials. Its not like Verizon has said "its going to be out this date" and then pulled it. The release has never been officially discussed by Verizon so I do not think they owe us anything.

cpjr

Reaction score
A legal right....no.

Would it be nice, sure.

Verizon doesnt have a legal responsibility to even tell the public ahead of time, that they are releasing anything. They do, obviously, for sales.

PS-And as far as presales go, the people that put down a deposit on the phone did so knowing there was no release date set, so thats kinda on them :(

OP
Charles998

Charles998

Reaction score
I guess the word "right"is not the correct word I just read these forums and they are filled with speculation and rumor. I guess I'll wait until the masses get it and watch the reviews.

Sent from my Droid

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Even if it had a date and was pulled....They have no obligation to give any reason or reasons...

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
While I would love to agree with you Charles from the general public eye there is no issue right now. There has been no date given from Verizon, nor has Verizon made any announcements that there are any issues with the phone. We are all basing this stuff on inside leaks, rumors, and our desire to know every detail of a device.. Really they have no reason to have to tell us anything at this point.. Wish they would sure, but nothing has been made public from Verizon.. for all we know BMX, Sentrix, Bennnn, Jerrrry and whoever else has given out information could be doing it for their own enjoyment.. Now I DON'Tfeel that way, but really we don't know.