Rhapsody beta

Slighter

Reaction score
Rhapsody beta on its way

I just downloaded the tech buzz widget, very cool. Selected Android for content and found my way to this - Rhapsody | Facebook . I also have just fired off my invite request. Only a matter of time now. Updates to follow if I get in. Hoorah!

Last edited:

DroidxRage

Reaction score
OMFG, I love you.... this will make my android phone.

With all the other streaming media players, it's been tough justifying my Rhapsody Subscription... this will change all of that. :)

I signed up.

grapeape3311

Reaction score
Thanks for this. I was just getting ready to cancel my Rhapsody account.

OP
Slighter

Slighter

Reaction score
Wow 200 views - 4 replies. Thought this would make a bigger splash.

daddyd302

Reaction score
I hope this isn't streaming.... I rather have the ability to transfer it to my Droid and listen without having to stream it. I use to have it when I had my Sansa, but since I lost my cord, I gave up on it.

DroidxRage

Reaction score
I hope this isn't streaming.... I rather have the ability to transfer it to my Droid and listen without having to stream it. I use to have it when I had my Sansa, but since I lost my cord, I gave up on it.

You can already do that with the subscription, transfer music to the device.

The whole point of this is to be streaming, so you don't have to load it on the phone and waste storage. I can keep more than what's on my 120GB MP3 player at my fingertips, without using any storage, once this app comes out.

searayman

Reaction score
any screenshots of what rhapsody player looks liek on the website? how doe sit compare to mog? I may wait till mog comes out with an android app and see which is better