1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rezound vs Stratosphere

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by pca27607, Dec 27, 2011.

1. pca27607

pca27607 New Member

Good morning - I currently have an HTC Eris and desperately need a new phone; I realize that when the phone was new, it was probably the cat's meow, but at this point, it doesn't even make phone calls very well. . . . I love the Rezound, but am reluctant to pay the $150 (the best deal I could find was at Amazon) when I can get the Stratosphere for free at Best Buy.

I don't really need anything fancy. I use the phone for work email, personal email, surfing the web, reading books and listening to music. And of course, phone calls. Prior to the Eris, I had a Blackberry and I do miss the "hard" keyboard. I am not a techie, but am concerned that if I go with the Stratosphere it will become obsolete (as my Eris has) before my next upgrade is due (no dual-core, ICS update may never happen, etc.). But I really don't need the fancy Rezound. . . . .

Any thoughts as to whether or not I should spring for the $150 or just take the "freebie" and run with it? Or is there a better deal on the Rezound that I haven't found yet?

Thanks.

Pam
Search tags for this page
samsung galaxy stratosphere ii vs rezound

samsung stratosphere vs htc rezound