Rezound vs. Bionic, initial thoughts...

warnette

Reaction score
Light brite? Rofl i don't even think that justifies a response
So its not the reason everyone freaks out about how low quality the screen will be when a phone is announced to have a pentile matrix display? It used it for the 14 days and it was most comparable to using a computer where there was some sort of error with the graphics card. Colors waaay offf, edges had sooo mch haze, any movement on the screen just makes the aforementioned look worse. The screen on my OG looks better.
.. And my bionic holds 4g longer than my friends rzr and my gfs rezound by faaaaar. I dont even know where u get ur facts from... its been well documentated that the bionic is superior on holding service ...i mean cmon its moto..it's kinda there thing
So if the 4g connection dropping isnt an issue, the long awaited vaporware patch to fix this that is nearly a month overdue is for what? Oh and the patch breaks root. oops. I really dont understand how the people can deny the data dropping. Its this phones gigantic scarlet letter......well i guess in the literal sense of things it would be the screen that has become the bane of the pentile name. The rezound has yet to drop where the bionic did it multiple times daily. same area and even the same 4g sim out of the bionic i gladly traded in.

Ive owned one its a terrible phone if one can call it that.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
So its not the reason everyone freaks out about how low quality the screen will be when a phone is announced to have a pentile matrix display? It used it for the 14 days and it was most comparable to using a computer where there was some sort of error with the graphics card. Colors waaay offf, edges had sooo mch haze, any movement on the screen just makes the aforementioned look worse. The screen on my OG looks better.

So if the 4g connection dropping isnt an issue, the long awaited vaporware patch to fix this that is nearly a month overdue is for what? Oh and the patch breaks root. oops. I really dont understand how the people can deny the data dropping. Its this phones gigantic scarlet letter......well i guess in the literal sense of things it would be the screen that has become the bane of the pentile name. The rezound has yet to drop where the bionic did it multiple times daily. same area and even the same 4g sim out of the bionic i gladly traded in.

Ive owned one its a terrible phone if one can call it that.

Lol @ og screen better.. gimme a break. Stop crying. Thats a ridiculous statement. And just because u have problems with the bionic data and ur rezound doesnt.. my girls rezound has a ton of data and stuttering problems.. she cant stand it..while my bionic is flawless ...so just cuz u got problems doesnt mean everyone experiences the exact same problems as you. But you post stuff like your opinions are the final word ...but in reality youre just a troll that bad mouths an entire group of phone owners cuz YOU had problems. Get over yourself. Geez rofl.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
Lol @ og screen better.. gimme a break. Stop crying. Thats a ridiculous statement. And just because u have problems with the bionic data and ur rezound doesnt.. my girls rezound has a ton of data and stuttering problems.. she cant stand it..while my bionic is flawless ...so just cuz u got problems doesnt mean everyone experiences the exact same problems as you. But you post stuff like your opinions are the final word ...but in reality youre just a troll that bad mouths an entire group of phone owners cuz YOU had problems. Get over yourself. Geez rofl.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

now the screen statement isn't too far off, compare the OG and the Bionic side by side, while it may be smaller, the D1 screen looks better in every way than the one on the bionic. Y'know excluding direct sunlight use lol

shveckle

Reaction score
Camera

I agree! To me, the Bionic is still the best overall phone on vzw right now. I've had it for 60 days and I'm still so impressed with it.

Everything is ok with Bionic, I like it and would not even consider changing the phone if it wasn't for the still camera. The still camera is awful on the Bionic, the worst I have had in a long time. I have had before this the HTC Incredible and then the Thunderbolt and both camera's blew away the Bionics. Anyway I render the Bionic's camera unusable except for taking photos of still life objects. I can not at all take photos of moving things like my kids or other people with the phone, it is useless in that regard and I have tried every 3rd party camera app, the best being by far Camera360 almost making the Bionic usable, but not quite. So I was only considering the Rezound because I have heard the camera is great and I have seen photos that show the camera is definitely great.