Rezound released today! Surprise!

orionsvantage

Reaction score
So you've got one of those calculator watches made in the 80's?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I think both those phones qualify as phablets. The HTC is only less than a ¼" narrower and at the same time is almost double the thickness of the RAZR. I was hoping this phone was going to the size of the dinc2 ..oh well guess I'll wait for the D4 lol.

this phone is BARELY larger vs the dinc2! I put it right up to the rezound and it is BARELY larger....mostly 1/4inch taller...thats about it. I think the phone feels great in hand....i put the extended battery on it and then...it felt very.....larger. Besides that, nothing but positives. Screen looks great, not much lag to speak of(but i am currently running sense 3.5 on my dinc2, so i know when sense feels laggy). Sense 3.5 is not going to compare to a aosp rom, and it MIGHT feel slow compared to the razr....but thats just cause of sense. theres already a deodexed rom out for it...im sure that will clear up any lag.

Htown315

Reaction score
All those ¼ inches add up...just ask my wife....anyway ya I agree with you but I still have to hold the phone I was just going by the specs online. The rezound is the one phone I have not used yet. IMO the phone is still to big on paper which translates to my pants pocket but I will get a hands on Thursday as my neighbor is getting it.

orionsvantage

Reaction score
I was using a tbolt with a fairly bulky case before I got my rezound. That has probably confused my hands into thinking that this is a smallish phone. Still, its not nearly as unwieldy as the razr.

I respect the razrs specs, but ill never understand the amount of love that its been getting. It just seems to much like the bionic to me.

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
All those ¼ inches add up...just ask my wife....anyway ya I agree with you but I still have to hold the phone I was just going by the specs online. The rezound is the one phone I have not used yet. IMO the phone is still to big on paper which translates to my pants pocket but I will get a hands on Thursday as my neighbor is getting it.

just taller is all....if it is wider, its not noticeable. it also might be thicker, but thats the price you pay for 4G!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was using a tbolt with a fairly bulky case before I got my rezound. That has probably confused my hands into thinking that this is a smallish phone. Still, its not nearly as unwieldy as the razr.

I respect the razrs specs, but ill never understand the amount of love that its been getting. It just seems to much like the bionic to me.

A thinner, tougher built bionic....

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey can you tell me what you think of the rezound? I liked the 1.5 ghz proc...

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk