Rezound released today! Surprise!

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I know this isnt so much so news per say, the Droid Razr is much more interesting since it has the first HD screen and is the first beats by Dre phone on verizon. Also cause its not a Droid product like the galaxy nexus, fascinate, and htc thunderbolt(and doesnt deserve a spot up there like the fascinate, cause that was an awesome phone). But this phone exists and has actually just released today!! Surprised right? Im sure you are!:D:D:D:D

Just wanted to put this out there!

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
woohoo ......now back to the galaxy nexus

:icon_eek:

ANNNND.....why be a jerk? Why say anything at all....you act like this phone is going to take away from the nexus's thunder or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Lol +9,856,951

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

:blink:

Thank you for the helpful reply. Dont you need to be in the Nexus forum pushing the refresh button hoping you will find out a release date sometime?:D

Yes the nexus is going to be a nice phone....thats great....its not out though.....I just actually went and played with this phone....its a nice phone actually.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I must say i spent about 10 minutes playing with this phone at best buy and i am not impressed at all. Maybe its because i have the RAZR for testing since Friday.. but regardless i'm not impressed.

Felt heavy and bulky, screen seemed to have a bit of a lag and HTC Sense is not as smooth IMO. The music feature is nice if you are a real music buff.
Other then that it is sub par to some of the other options.

Again, this is all my first impression and this is my opinion. I'm sure this will be a great phone to who ever gets it.

Last edited:

orionsvantage

Reaction score
I must say i spent about 10 minutes playing with this phone at best buy and i am not impressed at all. Maybe its because i have the RAZR for testing since Friday.. but regardless i'm not impressed.

Felt heavy and bulky, screen seemed to have a bit of a lag and HTC Sense is not as smooth IMO. The music feature is nice if you are a real music buff.
Other then that it is sub par to some of the other options.

Again, this is all my first impression and this is my opinion. I'm sure this will be a great phone to who ever gets it.

I respect that you have an opinion but I can't agree with it. Better screen, faster processor, better camera front and back, removable battery and better form factor trump the razr.

Personally I can't stand that the razr 4.3 inch screen is built into a phone that feels like a mini tablet where the rezounds 4.3 hd screen is in a device that still feels like a phone.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

orionsvantage

Reaction score
The red buttons at the bottom are growing old quick, though

Htown315

Reaction score
I respect that you have an opinion but I can't agree with it. Better screen, faster processor, better camera front and back, removable battery and better form factor trump the razr.

Personally I can't stand that the razr 4.3 inch screen is built into a phone that feels like a mini tablet where the rezounds 4.3 hd screen is in a device that still feels like a phone.

I think both those phones qualify as phablets. The HTC is only less than a ¼" narrower and at the same time is almost double the thickness of the RAZR. I was hoping this phone was going to the size of the dinc2 ..oh well guess I'll wait for the D4 lol.

orionsvantage

Reaction score
I think both those phones qualify as phablets. The HTC is only less than a ¼" narrower and at the same time is almost double the thickness of the RAZR. I was hoping this phone was going to the size of the dinc2 ..oh well guess I'll wait for the D4 lol.

Have you ever held a charge, tbolt, revolution, bionic or razr? They all feel more cumbersome to me than the rezound. The rezound feels like a more solid fascinate or dinc2 than any of the first wave of vw LTE phones

orionsvantage

Reaction score
And really, are you expecting the d4 to have a good hand feel? Physical keyboards don't make a phone slimmer....

Htown315

Reaction score
I am more concerned about L x H. With the fixed battery the D4 will be quite thinner than the D3 from what I've read. But yes I would rather not have a KB but it seems we aren't allowed 4" screens anymore ...

My D2 has great hand feel IMO.

Last edited:

orionsvantage

Reaction score
I have to give that one to you, the rezound is a tall sucker.

The Pantech breakout is a smallish phone :p