Rezound / Razr / Bionic - Side by Side Pics and Videos

SRR1138

Reaction score
My wife can add blackouts to anything with final cut pro on her mac. But it will cost you...lol. She does it for a living, including you tube grabs and edits for people like you.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
thats gonna be a tough call!!! bet it comes down to the bionic and rezound! :p.. can we start a pool? lol (just because of the feel and battery on the RAZR)

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice post jntdroid. Sense UI and Touchwiz just are better optimized for the galleries and the browser. Pinch to zoom and scrolling always looked real nice on those 2 devices. I think why the RAZR feels smooth, or smoother is if you look at any Quadrant benchmark where the RAZR is against another phone....it always finishes the I/O part of the test the fastest. Even when its started a few seconds after another phone. It might be something with the ram, dont really know. I just know thats the read/write part of the test. Its probably more noticeable now cuz the Blur launcher has gotten better. And its clocked a lil higher than the Bionic.

Either that or Sense UI is getting a lil heavy..again dont really know. Just speculating like everyone else. Just remembered...the read/write has something to do with the file system. Whatever it is...yea...I'm loving it compared to my Droid X1 and Droid 1, lol.

Last edited:

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I know from owning a Bionic on how chopping pinch to zoom is with photos. But DAMN who knew it was THAT BAD.

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know from owning a Bionic on how chopping pinch to zoom is with photos. But DAMN who knew it was THAT BAD.

yeah - again I think it's gotta have something to do with the size/res of those photos, but still...

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
yeah - again I think it's gotta have something to do with the size/res of those photos, but still...

That's what I thought originally, but looking at how the ReZound does it...

z06mike

Reaction score
I JUST got my Razr so I'm barely gonna start messing with, but if the gallery is that bad I will just be using Quickpic! It is soooo much better and you will not see any lag at all. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I JUST got my Razr so I'm barely gonna start messing with, but if the gallery is that bad I will just be using Quickpic! It is soooo much better and you will not see any lag at all. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

big +1 to that, quickpic is greatness...

Updated the video showing the galleries as well... no new content, but thanks a ton to SRR1138's wife for editing the videos and blacking out the faces, plus adding titles!

cp24eva

Reaction score
Got my rezound last night. OMG this isa great breathe of fresh air from the non ROM version of my bionic. Clean and crisp flow and nice camera. Feels good in my hand. the extended battery adds some bulk and ugly looks but it isn't too bad, but I will only use the extended on known long trips. Held there razr and played with ita bit. great phone as well. Feels more likea tablet phone to be honest . Wide and flat. good screen though. Still prefer the round contour of this htc rezound

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I wish the Rezound's extended battery was a little more ergonomic.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk