1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rezound not connecting to pc

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by jgraves, Jul 6, 2012.

1. jgraves

jgraves New Member

My rezound won't connect to a computer at all. It says it is charging, and sometimes the usb debugging thing pops up. Two times a screen popped up on my phone asking about charging or disk drive etc, but it didn't matter which i selected, the phone wouldn't do anything but charge. I've downloaded htc syn and everything, but still does no good. is there something I'm missing?

thanks.
  2. VooDooCC

VooDooCC New Member

I couldn't get whatever software it was (I think HTC sync) I have to select "disk drive" I think it is everytime I plug mine in. Not sure if this applies, but I hope it does.
  3. nikecar

nikecar New Member

Did you select the disk drive AND press the done button? Many times I'd select then hit the home button first.
  4. jgraves

jgraves New Member

I've only gotten that screen to pop up twice and both time I did click done, and then the home button to take to the home screen b/c i had read where people said it needed to be on the home screen. Nothing made a difference.
  5. nikecar

nikecar New Member

When I connect before selecting disk drive, I get the option to install the drivers, do you get that? I cancel then select disk drive and then I get the auto play folders window.
  6. jgraves

jgraves New Member

Twice I've got a box that popped up on pc that said it was installing drivers, but they all failed. So after that I installed htc sync so I'd have the drivers. I'm not getting any options like that on my phone.
Search tags for this page
connect htc rezound to pc

how to connect htc rezound to computer

how to connect htc rezound to pc

htc rezound connect to pc

htc rezound drivers

htc rezound drivers windows 7

htc rezound not connecting to computer
htc rezound not recognized by computer
htc rezound pc driver

htc rezound will not connect to pc

htc rezound won't connect to pc